:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow

This is a real masterpiece, everything was great and I hope more people will follow your path and be more serious.
Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more of you!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Great!

This is simply the best flash I've ever seen! Keep up the good work and let us see some more in the future!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Thank you!

Thank you for creating this. All episodes of this short serie i flawless.
I thank you for sharing this with us. You made me feel happy and sad, you made me smile and you made me cry.

Thank you, from all of my heart.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Odd and crazy.. but it's sure a "must see" movie..

The Salad Fingers creations are so odd it's making them worthy seeing. Not that it's a good story or animation.. but it's always just as fun to watch. Rusty spoons.. haha, what an odd idea for a flash movie. Though it's fun in the "sick" kind of way... =)

penndragon penndragon

Indeed good!

I do like this one a lot, the style and overall makes me think of "Breath of Fire" (no. 3 and/or 4) if you haven't been in contact with any of those i think you would like the GFX (inspiration maybe?)

Your style is great and all in my taste, althou you might need some improvment at your painting skills to make it all the way.

I hope to see much of your work in the future!

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

Yes you sound wonderful tonight!

I love this! this is my all time favorite and i do i do i do give you all my points for all time! Great job and have fun giving us more of quality like this!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Great Job!

Metal gear crisis 1.1 and 1.2 is by far the greatest MGS flash movies i have ever seen. I think it is a fine blend of quality in both gfx, sound as well as in humor and style. Kepp up the really good work!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

I like it!

Your nice, you got a style like none else! Keep up the good work!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

So great!

This is easy the best flash movie I've seen in a loooong time. GREAT WORK DUDE! :D

Alien Report Part III Alien Report Part III

Oh my fucking god.

Dude, THAT ROCKS!!! Never seen something that good before! I hope you give us the continue soon, can't wait for that one!